Antifire Safety & Security, is a company that will specialize in the supply and maintenance of Fire & Safety Equipment for the Marine industry.
We have been established in 2011 but backed with over 20 years of experience in this line of business and our Focus is and always will be, to supply the customer with a professional and friendly service at all times.
We have formed our company to respond quickly and energetically to our customers’ needs. We know that our success is directly tied to our customers’ success. Therefore Antifire Safety & Security strives to consistently deliver products and services that meet our customers’ requirements promptly, and we strive for continual improvement of those products and services.
We are proud to provide cost effective solutions, responsive services and the best delivery time for our customers.
Antifire Safety & Security provides fire protection and safety services to the marine industry including:
- Cargo Vessels
- Cruise Ships
- Fishing Vessels
- Pleasure Craft
- Tankers and Gas Carriers
- Tug Boats
- Supply Boats
- Oil Rigs
Our marine division is manned by experience personnel who are trained and qualified to maintain and service all major manufacturers’ products and systems.
Quality and Safety Standards set and documented by the Classification Societies are the standards adhered to and guaranteed in all servicing, inspection and reporting done.
All certificates & reporting is done by use of standard service charts that are specially completed for the following marine Fire and Safety equipment:
- Fixed CO2 High Pressure Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Liquid Level Check of Co2 Cylinders
- Hydrostatic test of pressure vessels
- Internal inspections of Main Control Valves
- High Expansion Foam System
- Low Expansion Foam System
- Foam Concentrate Lab analysis and fire test
- Halon Systems – Pneumatically and Electrically activated
- Dry Powder Fixed Systems
- Smoke Detection Systems
- Gargo Holds Smoke detection Systems
- Portable & Semi Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Breathing Air Apparatus (SCBA) and Escape Sets (EEBD)
- Analysis of breathing Air
- Life Rafts
- Life Jackets
- Immersion Suits
- Chemical Suits
- Gas Detection Equipment
- Fixed pressure water spraying & water mist fire extinguishing systems
- Maintenance on Breathing Air Compressor
- Medical Oxygen Cylinder
- Life boat air cylinders
We look forward for a mutual business relationship by being one of your service providers within the maritime industry.
Our accreditation: DNV; Lloyds Register ; RINA.
Contact us on [email protected] or call us on (+356 79300112)